With due respect and maximum loyalty to u. I
bring greetings from millennium Africa Global Initiative. And to all of u that make 2017 exposure successful, I present to u d winners of The Niger state productivity award 2017 by Mellinium Africa Global Initiative.
The background check which was use in the procedure of nomination is standardization, regulation, competitiveness, analysis, online pol and evolution mechanism
(1)Dr Ibrahim Aliyu
Minna Niger state
Effective and efficient Life Time Achiever of the year award.
Former Commissioner Ministry of Health,
Effective and efficient Commissioner of the year.
(3) Mr Umar Bawa, permanant Secretary,
Ministry of works and Transport,
Effective and efficient permanent Secretary of the year.
(4)Alh. Zubairu Idris Abdul-rahuf.
Minna Niger state.
Effective and efficient Media Personal of the year.
Senior Special Advicer to Mr Governor on ICT,
Effective and efficient Senior Special Advicer of the year.
(6)Barrister Maryam Kolo,
Girl Child Eradication,
Effective and efficient Director General of the year.
(7) Standard Clinic,
Effective and efficient Health Entrepreneur of the year.
(8)Alh. Danladi Maikaza,
Proprietor Kowa School,
Minna Niger state.
Effective and efficient Proprietor of the year.
(10)Guarantee Trust Bank,
Effective and efficient Bank of the year.
(11)Alh Yusuf Wali,
Director General political affairs,
Effective and efficient most humanitarian Icon of the year.
(12)Ibrahim Ahmed Inga,
Niger state Emergency Agency,
Effective and efficient most humanitarian director general of the year.
(13) Bovas petroleum,
Effective and efficient Fuel Service provider of the year.
(14)Hon.Mohammad Nuradeen Unarmed,
(Dan-Natsan Kontagora, Dan-Natsan Arewa),
Member kontagora 1 Constituency,
Niger state House of assembly,
Effective and efficient most humanitarian friendly state legislator of the year.
(15) Ultimate FM C. O. E,
minna Niger state.
Effective and efficient Best Radio station of the year.
(16)Sen. Mustapha Sani Mohammad,
Senator Rep Zone “A” ,
Effective and efficient Senator of the year
(17) Hon. Mikhail Al-Amin Bmitotsahi,
Chief of staff,
Effective and efficient most Humanitarian Friendly Icon of the year.
18. Chairman Nomination: Abdulmalik Sarki Daji, Chairman Maiga local Government as the most effective and efficient chairman of the year
19. Natwork Nomination; Airtel Nigeria as the most effective and efficient Natwork of the year
20. Journalist Nomination; Mallam IIiyasu Dhacko. Ajiyan Minna as the most effective and efficient Journalist of the year
21. Youth Coordinator Nomination: Umar Mohammed Lapai, state coordinator NGO and youth Engagement as the most effective and efficient Youth Coordinator of the year
22. Hon. Abubakar Abdullahi Lado, Member Rep Suleja, Tafa and Gurara federal constituency, National Assembly as the most friendly federal legislature of the year