Millennium Africa Initiative Skills Acquisition Program was a deliberate effort to empower the capacity of Youth in a sustainable manner to boost and upgrade the state economy.
The Skills program ongoing at Abdulsalam Abubakar Youth Centre was to support the present administration on the entrepreneur trade value chain to the economic growth of Niger State.
The Millennium Initiative Global Initiative 500 youth two months free skills Acquisition training is a deliberate decision of the organization to improve and support the unemployed youth attains skills in the state that can revitalize the informal sector with a focus on trade acquisition techniques and processes. Millennium Africa Global Initiative pledged to provide expert and professional to induct youth within a eight week period to undergo intensive training in Computer, Decoration, Satellite Installation, Tailoring, Shoe and Bag making, Programming, Catering etc.
The organization use of modern way of acquiring skills can be leverage in integrating it in the creation of entrepreneurship spirit which can be key to the economic development of Niger state. Millennium Africa Global Initiative indicated that skills can be branded in other to give it a patent right for identification into the formal economic sector.
The Millennium Africa Global Initiative is urging critical stakeholders in the empowerment program to explored and exploit skills acquisition potentials in other to achieved maximum economic gains. The Organization ascertained that skills can be mitigated to assist people improve.
As part of it corporate social responsibility to society,
* That partnership should be created by the critical stakeholders to provide synergy.
* That Millennium Africa Global Initiative should be funded by the government to achieve the set objective of the training.
The Millennium Africa Global Initiative and Critical Stakeholders resolved as follow:
* That they resolved to work in synergy in skills acquisition engagement of our teaming youth and women.
* That more avenues will be exploited and explored towards skills acquisition.
* That they resolved to approach the government for more collaboration.
The critical stakeholders recommended the following to Millennium Africa Global Initiative
* That Millennium Africa Global Initiative should remain focus to achieve the set objective of the training.
* That Millennium Africa Global Initiative should endeavor to expand it out reach to vulnerable groups.
* That Millennium Africa Global Initiative should proposed blueprint for engagement with the critical stakeholders.
For partnership support u call contact the project coordinator on 08035920001, 08058557770 or sand ur support through our account, Mellinium entertainment